ConVirgins Journalists

Thursday, July 06, 2006

new internship

Hello all!

I have a new internship. I start Monday as a designer for Retail Week. I'm going to be doing everything I hoped I'd be doing while I was here. I'm so excited to jump in and get going. I only have 4 weeks left and I have 4 weeks of experience to make up for! No more telemarketing or ironing shirts! I can't wait!

I hope everyone is enjoying their internships! The 4th was a little boring here. We all missed home a lot. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the train bombings. A few people are a little nervous terrorists will attack again. I think we'll be fine, but you never know.

Anyways, I'm going to get going. I have to pack for Germany.

Later!

3 Comments:

  • "Anyways, I'm going to get going. I have to pack for Germany."

    That is so not cool and unfair...

    By Blogger src3h6, at 4:36 PM  

  • You could have been here and done that stuff too. You chose stupid ESPN.

    By Blogger Colleen Tabin, at 5:19 AM  

  • Glad to hear things are going better for ya. Have fun in Germany. Good to be there AFTER the World Cup craziness.

    By Blogger amandahi, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home