ConVirgins Journalists

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Greetings!

I am now officially published! In last week's issue of Retail Week, I designed five layouts, one of which was the main story. I didn't even realize that until my boss told me. My boss has been working on a special feature for this week's issue, so I've been laying out some of the pages for this week. I'm looking forward to all of the clips I will be getting.

I can't believe my last day is next Thursday. It seems like my time here at Retail Week has gone by quicker than I could have expected. I have enjoyed most of my time here and have learned a lot. I just wish I'd had more time so my boss could teach me more. He's great a what he does and has been a great teacher. Everyone at Retail Week has been great and I'm going to miss everyone here. However, I will be heading back to the US soon, so I won't be too sad about the whole thing.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home