ConVirgins Journalists

Monday, July 10, 2006

2nd times the charm

Hello! I started my new internship today and it was awesome! I started designing right off the bat. I did two designs that will be published and then fooled around with a couple of others just to play around. I've learned so much and it's only been one day! My supervisor is really talented and showed me a lot with photoshop and he has so much more he wants to teach me. I want to absorb everything I can since I only have 4 weeks.

I've been told the stuff I've been working on is for a supplement. A supplement I will design entirely on my own. Including the front cover! I'm going to get so much out of this! Michael says I'll be an InDesign expert by the time I leave since I'll be using it everyday. I'm finally excited to go to work everyday!

Germany was fabulous this weekend. It is so beautiful and it was awesome to finally put my German to good use. I just wish I could have been there longer to use it even more! It was so great to hear them speak it and actually understand! There were a few hiccups in our travelling, but all in all it was great.

I'm talking to Mike right now. He says Australia is great. Sounds like everyone is having a fairly good summer. That's good to hear. Now if I could just get my butt in gear and post my photos...

1 Comments:

  • hey colleen! good to know things are finally working out for you :)

    By Blogger Gidget, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home